Understanding UX Design Management | DETAUX #5
A world that is changing, requires innovating how we teach!
We present to you DETAUX, a series of Online Talks from Design Industry Experts and Leaders to DETAUX yourself from misconceptions on topics such as UX/UI Design, Conversational Design, Designing for Immersive Experiences, Design Management etc.
Which topics will be covered?
1. UX Maturity – A Lifestyle view
2. Aligning Business Goals with UX
3. Defining UX Teams Structure
Who is the speaker?
UX Design Lead – Evolution Co
Ex – UX Designer Nykaa
Alumni – Symbiosis Institute of Design
Who should attend this event?
UX/UI Designers, Product Managers, Developers, Artists
Startup Founders, Investors, Design Thinkers
College Graduates and Design Enthusiasts
How does it benefit you?
1. Interact one on one with design industry experts from Tier 1 companies such as Samsung, Google, Microsoft etc.
2. Understand best UX practices and methods from the exceptionally brilliant design team leaders.
3. Learn from their stories, live project experiences, and case studies.
4. Apply your learning practically in your Design Process.
Date: 2nd August 2020
Time: 11 a.m.
Venue: DesignerrsLIVE (Online)
So, let’s get together this time and learn more about “UX Design Management”. Do come prepared with all your questions.
Join us in our mission to create the Next Million Designers and get to be a part of our community of 15k+ design enthusiasts to sign up for a life long learning experience.
Stay In. Stay Live.