UX & UI Design Demo Session | Delhi
Do you like solving problems? Are you interested in learning how to design products that are usable, meaningful as well as provide delightful experiences? Are you confused about all the material available online on UX & UI Design?
Join us for a Demo class to get practical hands-on experience in Designing Digital Experiences and understand user-centred Design Process and Methods with our Design Mentor, Sidhant Goyal in Bangalore to clear all misconceptions about UX & UI Design.
What is Designerrs Lab?
Designerrs Lab is a training and consulting studio focused on providing design-focused corporate training & individual courses for UX/UI Design for Mobile/ Web, Immersive (AR/VR), Conversational Design Experiences, Design Thinking and Digital Product Design.
With a team of expert alumni graduated from NID's and IIT's with industry experience in companies like Samsung, Microsoft, Google, ThoughtWorks etc, we have been able to solve problems in the domains of education, finance, e-commerce, real-estate, etc using our expertise in the field of Web, Mobile, Augmented/ Virtual Reality, Tangible User Interfaces, Artificial Intelligence etc.
Who should attend this workshop?
- College Graduates, Working Professionals
- Designers, Engineers, Product Managers, Artists
- Anybody who wants to jumpstart their career in the field of UX & UI Design
What will be covered in this workshop?
1. Introduction to UX & UI Design
2. Good & Bad Design
3. Difference Between UX & UI Design
4. user-centred Design Process and Methods
5. What is Interaction Design?
6. Hands-on Designing Experience
7. Get to know about UX Journal
8. UX Design Industry Landscape
9. Different Job Roles in Design Industry
10. Understanding Design Portfolios
11. Cracking UX & UI Design Interviews
Who is the speaker?
- Sidhant Goyal
- Ex Senior UX Designer @ Samsung, TouchMagix
- University of Applied Sciences, Switzerland (HES-SO Valais)
- IIT Guwahati
Date: 1st March'20
Time: 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Let's get some real hands-on experience and remember to come prepared with all your questions. Join us in our mission to create the Next Million Designers !!
Walk-in / On-spot Registration Charges would be Rs 200