- Leading the design of our product working closely with product managers, engineering and representative end-users
- User personas. Journey maps. User flows. Fishbone diagrams. Mockups. Style guide. Low fidelity designs. High fidelity designs. And more.
- Continuously revise designs based on feedback while adhering to the sprint plan
- Combine creativity with an awareness of end-user pains/needs/wants and design best principles
- UX/UI experience and someone who want to work with passionate, curious people on a team that values bold ideas and attention to detail
- Can think at all layers – from product design, to engineering bottlenecks, to user-friendly interaction, to beautiful pixels
- Ability to discuss and explain design options with peers who challenge you
- Passionate about learning about our product and set a new standard for our web/mobile experience