Join us to do the best work of your life
At frog we are united by our shared passion for outcomes that transform the human experience. We accomplish these outcomes by taking on complex challenges, big asks, and things that have never been done before. We look beyond point solutions and apply design to the creation of new strategies, systems, and—in some cases—entirely new businesses.
Our work is transformational because our people are extraordinary. frogs are analytical and artistic, conservative and unconventional, technical and whimsical. We look for hybrid talents and build teams around divergent expertise, which allows us to solve problems and uncover opportunities in unique ways. frogs are some of the best talent in the world, and together we advance the human experience through design.
The Position: Interaction Designer
The Interaction Designer is responsible for creating effective and enjoyable software experiences across a wide variety of platforms and industries. This position is part of a highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary, team-based approach to design, with a strong focus on the detail design and development of software products and services. The Senior Interaction Designer works closely with other designers (e.g. a visual designer, or a creative lead) and software engineering teams to ensure every detail of the UI is designed, documented, and implemented, typically working in an agile development process.
The Interaction Designer contributes deep thinking and detailed design solutions to produce high-quality software experiences and bring innovative products and services to market. Success in this role means delivering results through teamwork and a relentless focus on what’s best for the end-user, for the client, and for frog. A successful Senior Interaction Designer will be solution-focused, detail oriented, adaptive to change, and a proactive communicator.
- Participate in user requirement analysis, task analysis, conceptual modeling, information architecture design, and interaction design
- Contribute to produce user requirements specifications, personas refinement, storyboarding, and scenario, or customer journey creation and visualization
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas and UI design solutions, articulating design rationale both verbally and visually
- Manage and execute on the detailed design process; extend high-level design to a greater-level of detail and comprehensiveness, resolve edge cases, provide documentation, and coordinate asset generation in collaboration with visual design
- Extend a concept design system to other platforms, devices, form factors and screen sizes, in close collaboration with software engineers building the product in parallel
- Create detail UI designs flowcharts and wireframes flows, design prototypes or simulations, and detail design specifications for UI behaviours, animations and transitions
- Drive decisions, track issues, and assist in estimating resource needs and schedules
- Work closely with development teams and experience analysts (QA) to ensure that design specifications are implemented correctly, actively participating in bug tracking, bug fixing, and UI QA
Someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point. You bring to the organization the following competencies;
- Formal education in design or a related discipline
- At least 4 years of user interface design experience
- Strong knowledge of user interface and user experience design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to mobile, web-based, and desktop applications
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as AdobeCC, Sketch, InVision and Framer
- Knowledge of design patterns and conventions for different mobile operating systems such as Android and iOS
- Ability to function as a project leader as well as an individual contributor
- Experience working using agile methodologies
- Proven track record of working with software engineering teams to ensure accurate, high quality design implementation
- Extraordinary attention to detail and a passion for quality balanced with speed and efficiency
- Experience working with remote teams and a willingness to travel
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
|Salary||As Per Industry Standards|