GE Digital is seeking a Sr UX Interaction Designer to join the Industrial Internet Applications team. In this role, you will help create useful and desirable software product and service experiences. As a Sr UX Interaction Designer you may lead or be an individual to contributor to multiple user experience engagements. And well as work on highly complex projects.
- Lead and influence business-wide discussions relative to current user experience projects and the future direction of design and user experience
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Agile / Lean UX methodologies
- Guide effective documentation and communication of design – via wireframes, mockups, prototypes and user stories
- Leads research and evaluation of emerging design, technology, industry, and market trends
- Uses participatory design activities to understand vision, business model and assumptions and tacit knowledge about user needs and behaviors.
- Conducts user research to understand user needs, mental models and working contexts
- Synthesizes output of stakeholder research & creates visualizations that effectively summarize key insights related to user and customer needs and behaviors, product definition.
- Creates annotated prototypes or wireframes of user interface designs that visually and textually communicate the behavior of a software application.
- Skilled in standard design & wireframing tools (Adobe CC, OmniGraffle, Sketch), hand drawing and visual communication,
- Time-based and interactive prototyping tools (Hype, Adobe Edge, Keynote).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design. A minimum 4 years of professional experience in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual) HCI, CS or a related field.
|Job Category||Interaction Designer, UX Designer|