We are looking for a talented and experienced design leader with exceptional problem-solving abilities, clear communication skills, and solid design instincts. Those translate business needs into fantastic customer-focused solutions. As a lead UX/UI Designer for the project, you will help shape the overall product. In a fast-paced environment, you’ll drive UX/UI design from early-stage concepts all the way because you’ll work closely with Product management, Engineering, and Executive Leadership across Customer Service and beyond.
- Oversee UI/UX and graphic design for the Intelligence Node product portal.
- Shape the cross-platform unified look and feel of the product from web to tablet (iOS and Android) and beyond.
- Be the voice of UI and UX and heavily influence design within the company but we want to learn from you too!
- You’re a strategic thinker and can translate strategy into products that have a real impact
- Understand user needs and can identify business opportunities
- As a lead UX/UI Designer for the project, you will help shape the overall product.
- You can simultaneously see the bigger picture and focus on the finer details
- You love digital and keep your eye on best practices and emerging trends in web and mobile design
- Independently adopt new technologies and practices (e.g. tools, platforms, features, etc.
- You can provide mentor-ship to other members of the design team, helping them push their boundaries and build their skill sets.
- Like to be in a super environment, working alongside talented developers, designers, data scientists, delivery managers and business partners throughout the life cycle of a project
- Should develop wireframes and build prototypes to validate hypothesizes with users
- You can visualize experiences from static comps to fully fledged animations. You’re proficient in Sketch, Invision, Photoshop, and other design tools and Adobe.
- 5+ years of UI/UX design for B2B products (web, mobile web, and mobile apps).
- Demonstrable UI/UX and design leadership and people management experience.
- Expert in designing clean, intuitive and innovative interfaces and knowledge of current best practices.
- Experience driving user research – including field research and usability testing and turning the output into data that can drive product design decisions.
- Solid experience with user-centric design (but know when to break the rules).
- Excellent interpersonal, business management, time management, and developmental skills.
- Demonstrated ability to meet or beat assigned targets and deadlines under normal circumstances, and ability to make trade-offs and when needed to optimise outcome when conditions change.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, goal-oriented and entrepreneurial environment.
|Job Category||UI/UX Designer|