We are constantly innovating to disrupt Event Software. If you are someone with a lot of passion and design experience that can own product initiatives we want to speak to you. If you love solving complex problems, own design systems and guidelines, dive deep into tracking usage patterns, and excel at designing delightful User interfaces and data visualizations, you’d be a great fit for our team.
- Own design projects end to end, and work closely with our engineers, Product and Customer success managers.
- Showcase mastery of Design tools, methodologies and proficiency in at least 2 to 3 disciplines within UX design.
- Be the Gate-keeper of Usage tracking Insights and show design appropriate guides to help users find their way around the product.
- Understand the problem well, compile research data, actionable insights and create user flows, high fidelity mockups, UX design and User interfaces and prototypes.
- Maintain and add to comprehensive Design systems and pattern libraries.
- Solid design background with an obsessive eye for visual detail, pixel perfect designs, Optimised workflows and ability to solve complex scenarios
- Proficiency in data visualisation, infographics is a plus
- B2B / SaaS experience is preferred.
- Mastery of Design tools like Sketch / XD / Figma and prototyping tools.
- Ability to think at a high level and articulate rationale for approach adopted
- Self motivated and able to efficiently deliver without close supervision
- Basic knowledge of HTML / CSS and web technologies.
- Excellent communication skills, UX Designing background.
|Job Category||UX Designer|