At MeetApp we strive to transform the meeting- and event industry through our digital platforms of tools. Providing a good user experience (UX) is instrumental for achieving our goals.
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer with solid UX experience to help us ensure that our platform is coherent, easy and efficient to use.
You will have a senior position in the product development team and work directly with the Chief Product Officer, the team of product developers and be in constant communication with the development teams. This position is situated in our modern offices in Mohali.
We believe that you are a great fit for this role if you:
- Are passionate about UXCan anticipate user needs
- Loves to work with hands-on UX in a fast-paced organization
- Wants to be part of, and contribute to, a growing global company.
What you will do:
- Oversee the whole UX process for the end customer, from signing up for a trial to their ability of utilizing the platform to the maximum for their events.
- Work with constantly enhancing the UX of all the bits and pieces across the platform.
- Working towards a best in class user experience for the event participants.
- Making sure that the platform provides the best UX across all devices and device formats.
- Understand product specifications and user’s psychology.
- Create personas through user research and data.
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success.
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs and communicate the ideas to the developers
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability and findability)
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends.
We believe that you:
- Have significant experience from earlier projects.
- Strong portfolio of design projects.
- Are experienced in user experience of modern web and mobile applications.
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture.
- Are a great communicator and team player.
- Must have a problem-solving attitude.
- Have an analytical mind with a business acumen.
- Have experience in conducting usability testing and working with user research.
- Are experienced in working with Agile methodologies.
- Are a hands-on UX designer that is proficient in interaction design and user testing.
- Must be fluent in communication using English language.
- Relevant education within the field
- 4 to 5 years of demonstrated experience in UX.
|Job Category||Product designer|
|Salary||As per Industry Standards|