Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for designing web and mobile interfaces of OneDirect.
- Interact with Product Managers & UX designers and help translate product & business into an elegant design.
- Develop / constantly innovate on a design language / UI principles for various components of our product.
- Ensure every single element of the design of OneDirect speaks the same design language.
- Understand the users of the product and create user-centric designs. (Note that users can be businesses or individuals.)
- Focus on creating design components that can be reused multiple times optimizing the user experience and time/complexity of the tech developers to develop the design.
- At least a year of experience in designing Products.
- The applicant should be well versed with Sketch software & Prototyping tools like Marvel or Invision. Obsession with user-centric designs and attention to detail.
- Experience in applying user research
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate design decisions with the engineering teams.
- An excellent understanding of typography, layouts, design frameworks, best UX patterns for mobile and web and responsive design principles.
- The applicant should have worked on dashboards and should have good knowledge of dashboard design components.
- Applicant should have worked on Android and iOS mobile app designs and should have good knowledge about app design components.
- A willingness to rapidly wireframe and prototype ideas and extend our OneDirect style guide as required and define new and reusable UI components when needed.
- The applicant should always be willing to learn & teach to other designers, existing and new skills acquired in specific and generic topics related to design.
- Willingness to iterate designs keeping in mind that good design evolves with iterations.