About the company:
We are basically into Website design/development, aiding companies in Design and Marketing for the last 20 years.We also work on eCommerce applications/platforms, digital marketing, social media, mobile apps for the following verticals – Retail, FMCG, Corporates, Jewellery, Hospitals, and Manufacturing.
A web designer creates the look, layout, and features of a website.
The job involves understanding both graphic design and computer programming.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Testing and improving the design of the website.
● Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
● Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
● Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line
with branding for clients.
● Illustration design ideas.
● Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
● Experience: 3-4 years as a UI/UX designer or similar role.
● Portfolio of design projects
● Salary based on experience and current take-home salary.
● Design Tool Craftsmen always have a set of tools.
● Design Sense Having a good sense of design is very important for web
● UX Design UX stands for user experience, or how people feel when they
use the site.
● Responsive Design
● Graphic Design
● Adobe Animate
|Salary||As per industry standards|