Job Description & Responsibilities
- Able to create required UI/UX through innovative conceptualization skills, able to create independently
- Should know current trends in design, colours, web design, designing icons and for mobile
- Proven UI/UX experience.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Should be efficient in web designing.
- Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair. Also strong knowledge on pre-production knowledge of print communication and post production on photographic imagery
- Highly proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Coreldraw InDesign and similar design tools
- Attention to detail and a demonstrated mastery of typography, color combinations, composition rules and page layout
- Understanding of technical implementation and limitations of user interfaces in Web and Mobile
- Should understand intermediate English to add correct message(spellings) in required designs
- Should have knowledge of Print as well as social media.
|Salary||Depends on interview|