Job Description :
- As a UX/UI designer, you will be responsible for leading the best design practices with wireframes, user interface designs, information architecture, task flows
- You will work with the engineering, product and other teams to come with experiences which will delight the customers and take the business forward.
- You will start with early-stage concepts and take the product through to delivery along with the other teams.
- Work with business team to understand the basic user behaviour, scenarios and high level requirements
- Conduct market and user research to created design solutions B2B users will love
- Design interfaces, interaction flows and design mockups as needed to communicate your designs
- Present design solutions to all stakeholders for review and feedback
- Maintain detailed design specifications and guideline.
- Pharmeasy is looking for Designer with 2+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer or similar role.
- A portfolio or work samples demonstrating user designs
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Desire for innovation and ability to thinking out of the box
- Experience working in a collaborative team
- Experience designing logistics / supply chain or backend systems.
- We are looking for passionate designer, who not only love problem-solving, but are passionate about building scalable systems designed to solve real life problems
Company Website :
|Job Category||UI Designer, UI/UX Designer, UX Designer|