- Work with an experienced team to build a revolutionary research platform
- Be a part of a great work environment
- Attractive salary & benefits
Breaking away from traditional business models, our client is a well-backed digital research and advisory platform that allows all companies to have access to real-time data and insights that will help them make business decisions.
In this role, you will be working with a platform that combines native analytics, visualisation, content management, collaboration, e-commerce and social media functionality to provide a new-age industry research platform and marketplace.
You will be responsible for :
- Gathering and evaluating user feedback on platform UI/UX in collaboration with product managers and web developers.
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Designing graphic user interface elements such as menus, tabs and widgets.
- Building page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Developing UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Preparing and presenting rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. mobile responsiveness).
- Conducting layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhering to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- You have at least 2 years experience ideally in UI/UX design within e-commerce or a startup environment.
- You are experienced in designing for a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research.
- You possess knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision).
- You have up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can articulate your ideas to different stakeholders.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You are a good multi-tasker who can work within tight deadlines.
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments