Job Description :
An exciting and challenging opportunity: we are looking for a Creative Graphic Designer to join our team on a contract position!As a designer for SWOO you will on specific projects and daily design task sheet that will inspire, excite and engage with our audience on online platforms (App, website, social media). You will conceptualize and execute high-quality visuals across many platforms, and like all modern design roles, you will work closely with marketing and product team. Strong creative visual and technical skills are a must for this role, as well as having the flexibility to engage with a variety of projects; from reports, infographics, to marketing collateral and motion graphics. And certainly, you should have an interest in social media platforms.
- Work closely with team on building a unique visual identity for SWOO
- Design and launch visual creatives in multiple formats for our social media handles.
- Work within the team to collect, and process data into usable and interesting formats for our online social media platforms, APP store and website via design.
- Design of external communication mailer’s for engagement.
- Continuous focus on research.
- Ideally you should have agency experience or be working as an in-house designer or creative art work to understand brand guidelines. You should be taking ownership of your own projects
- You must have a strong portfolio ideally with some good examples of editorial design, data visualization, marketing collateral and so on
- You must have absolutely mastered Photoshop, CorelDraw, InDesign and Illustrator, and have no problems delivering clean, professional, working files
- You should be an inquisitive and self-motivated individual, able to manage your own workload – and be cool with tight deadlines.
- A love for design and tinkering with new formats
|Job Category||Graphic Designer|