“Focus on the user and all else will follow”
User experience is at the forefront of how we create intuitive, innovative, and beautiful products. The job of an UI/UX Designer is to envision how people experience our products and bring that vision to life in a way that feels magical. In this role, you’ll take on complex tasks and transform them into accessible and easy-to-use designs for our clients. You should be passionate about quality, usability, and simplicity.
You will very closely work with Engineers and Product Managers throughout the design process. At each stage, you will anticipate what our users need and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, mockups and protypes
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions and features
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related degree
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and other design software like UXPin, Sketch, Axure, Balsamiq
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent communication skills