Terms and Conditions of Fee Payment
- Designerrs brings you Certification Courses in lieu of a fee and you authorize us to charge your debit card or credit card or any other means of payment for the fees once you register or opt for any of the Certification Courses mentioned on the Website. All fees shall be collected in Indian Rupees from you through the below-mentioned payment collectors or gateways.• Google Pay
• Bank Transfer
• UPI Payments
• Razor Pay
Or such other payment collectors or gateways as integrated and notified by Designerrs.
- Total fees will be inclusive of applicable taxes; such tax is based on the bill-to-address and the tax rates in effect at the time you register for any of Designerrs’s Certification Courses. The tax rates shall be as per the prevalent tax laws and are subject to change if there are changes in the extant tax laws.
- Designerrs reserves the right to modify the fee structure of the Certification Courses by informing you in advance through various modes of communication including but not limited to website, in-person counseling session, telecommunication, email or short messaging services(SMS), WhatsApp, etc., which shall be considered as valid and agreed communication.
To facilitate the student with easy payment options, Designerrs provides you with the below-mentioned payment options:
- One Shot Payment option: Full payment of fee at the time of registration for the Certification Course.
- Loan advances from Designerrs’s Financial Partner:
You will be asked to submit the following documents for the release of loan as and when requested by Designerrs’s Financial Partner:
Passport size photos – 2
Such other documents as and when required by the Financial Partner for the Loan Advancement.
- In case you are not employed then the co-borrowers documents must be submitted 7 (seven) days prior of the upcoming batch of the Course.
- Loan approval is necessary before joining the upcoming batch of the Course or else you shall not be permitted to join the upcoming batch due to non-approval of the loan from the financial partner;
- In the background of the above, if you have made the registration within 4 days of the upcoming batch you will be given a grace period of 3 (three) days to get loan approval.
Note: Designerrs’s Financial Partner shall contact you over telephonic call/ email/ WhatsApp for quick approval and further assistance concerning Loan Advances. Further, you agree to receive and abide by all such communication.
- “Financial Partner” refers as third-party service provider or agency servicing loans to you for the payment of fees. You agree and acknowledge that you shall not hold Designerrs responsible for any loss or damage caused to you during the process of loan advancement, or due to any acts or omission on the part of third parties, or for any actions/ omissions which are beyond the control of Designerrs.
- In case your Loan option gets rejected then you are required to make the payments of fees via One-shot payment on or before 4th session of the batch or to opt for other flexible financial options on case to case basis but not guaranteed upon mutual agreement between you and Designerrs. Further, if the loan gets rejected you can be asked to pay in 2 (two) equal instalments (based on case to case basis). However, the upfront discount provided to you (if any) shall be revoked. You hereby further agree that the discount can only be availed in cases wherein the full payment of fees is made by you on or before the 4th session of the batch.
Under no circumstances will Designerrs provide a refund on any of our courses. All dues are liable to be paid once registration is complete. Finishing registration is a commitment to pay the full fees whether the course is pursued or not and does not constitute the ability to withdraw from the system or cancel on any part nor full payment due at any point in time after registration. You cannot transfer or adjust the course amount for any other transactions.