What is in the track?
This track aims for you to have a comprehensive understanding of UX design and how to apply it to a range of different projects, including beginner-level UX and UI to advanced-level AR experiences. And you will be fully prepared to ace your UX design interviews to take the next step in your career.
Want a callback?
How does this track work?
Course 1- UX UI Design from Scratch
- Start your track with the fundamentals of UX and UI design.
- Learn how to create intuitive, user-friendly interfaces that solve real-world problems and meet user needs
- Understand the basic principles of UI and UX
- Create a UX case study, publish it in your portfolio, attend a jury evaluation, and obtain a certificate.
Course 2 – Augmented Reality UX UI Design
- With your UX foundation, delve into the world of Augmented reality
- Master seamless integration of immersive AR experiences with the physical world while enhancing your expertise in user experience.
- Get future-ready in AR design by mastering its principles and following the end-to-end design process
- Create an advanced AR UX case study, publish it in your portfolio, attend a jury evaluation, and obtain your advance UX UI certificate.
Course 3- UX Interview Preparation
- Finish your track by getting prepared for Design job interviews.
- Learn how to communicate your design thinking process and present your case studies created throughout the track.
- Get tips on how to improve your interview skills by attending mock interviews.
- Get an understanding of the design industry, culture, expectations and job opportunities through our placement
Courses in this track
UX UI Design from Scratch
Augmented Reality UX UI Design
UX Interview Preparation
Master User Experience
Achieve a high level of expertise and proficiency in the foundational principles and techniques of user experience (UX) design.
Become Industry ready
Kickstart your UX professional journey with a Design internship after each course of the track and grab a full-time UX design job at the end of the track
Build a strong portfolio
Create and publish multiple detailed case studies at the end of each course to add in your portfolio
Get industry relevant Certificate worth flaunting after each course of the track
Frequently asked questions
Is there specific device requirement for any of the course in the Track?
Will there be fixed sequence of courses in the track or is it flexible to choose?
Will the track courses be conducted my one mentor?
Will attendance affects the Track completion certificate?