UX UI Design from Scratch | Kolkata Batch
What is inside?
- Execute one project towards solving a real-world problem. Through mentor-guided activities, follow a user-centered process to create a user-friendly application.
- UX UI Design Course from Scratch ensures that you’ll learn the latest research methods, ideation, and visual design skill through interactive examples (Dotspot Experiences).
Create your Resume, Case study to add in your design portfolio, and Linkedin Profile. Prepare for your interviews and get placement guidance from our placement experts.
Want a call back ?
UX UI Course Outcomes
How is this UX UI course conducted?
1 Choose one topic from the pool of Problem Briefs
2 Learn directly from Mentors and our Interactive Curriculum
3 Perform Activities and complete the project
4 Present project Case Study to Jury and receive Certificate
- Understanding Empathy
- User Research methods
- Conducting Secondary Research
- Conducting Primary Research
- Questionnaire and User InterviewPro
User Flows & Sitemaps
- Understanding User Flow
- Understanding Task flow
- Difference between User & Task flow
- Creating Sitemap
- Content StrategyUnderstanUnde
Grid and UI components
- Understanding Grid system
- Low Fidelity Wireframe
- UI Components
- Introduction to Material Design
- High Fidelity Wireframes Prototyping
Color & Typography
- Understanding Color Psycology
- Moodboards & Color Palette
- Typography Guidelines
- Creating Type Scale
- Theming & Branding Prototypingtyp
Visual Design and Hierarchy
- Adding Shadows
- Visual Hierarchy & Spacing
- Aesthetic Usability Effect
- Refining Visual Design Prototyingand
- Portfolio platforms
- Case Study Structure
- Case Study compilation
- Publishing case study on Medium
- Publishing case study on BehancePro
Resume & Presentation
- Resume Guidelines
- Resume Creation
- UX Interview Process
- Decoding Interview tasks
- Case study Presentation Prototyinga
Jury & Placement
- Jury Presentation
- lnterview Preparations
- Design Evaluation Criteria
- UX Job roles and Application
- Placement Assistance Prototyingand
Is this course for you?
The course aims to create a robust foundation for anyone who wants to start a career in design.
Thus, anyone can join this course regardless of their profession.
What roles will you be eligible for?
A UX designer is a person who works to make a platform or product as user-friendly, enjoyable and useful as possible for end users.
A product designer is responsible for the user experience of a product, taking direction on the business goals from stakeholders.
Identifies and analyses problems, needs and wants of a user and helps the design team convert them into plausible solutions.
Get a certificate worth flaunting
Our Notch Report reflects your design skills which helps potential recruiters and peers get deeper insights into your skills as a designer.