This is the first session of the Full Stack UX Training program, where you will get to clear out all misconceptions and preconceived notions you will have about UI/ UX and have a better understanding about Design as a problem solving process.
These are few topics which will be covered in this session:
- What is Design?
- What is User Centered Design Process?
- What is UI and UX Design?
- Difference between UI and UX
- UX Design Case Studies
- How UX affects Business?
- Design Myths
- How does a design portfolio looks like?
- Design Jobs Roles in Industry (Interaction Design, UX Designer, Graphic Designer, Design Manager etc.)