This session will introduce you to various user research methods and practices such as user interviews. User interviews will help you empathize with users and understand their problems in a deeper way.
These are a few topics which will be covered in this session:
- What is user research?
- What are user interviews?
- How to find potential users to interview?
- How to prepare a questionnaire?
- How to find users for interviews?
- How to conduct user interviews?
- What do we get from user interviews?
- Mock User Interviews