Want a call back for Course details?
Why join this course ?
Become a Pro
Get in-depth understanding of Design thinking process and become a pro UI UX Designer.
Work on Live Projects
Throughout the course you’ll work on live project, hands-on experience, to create a full fledged app.
Get to attend the course online, from anywhere in the world.
Get Session Videos
You will be given session videos after the session, which you can watch and refer anytime.
By the end of this course, you’ll have a project to showcase in your UI UX portfolio.
Get placement assistance after the course completion.
You will be working on a live project, which will be taken from real-life problems or projects allocated by NGOs and Startups.
Who is eligible?
- Students from any stream – Engineering, Arts or Commerce.
- Experienced professionals such as analysts, engineers, programmers, managers, artists, writers, entrepreneurs and designers.
- Course taken by the best Mentors in the industry.
- Mentors have extensive experience working in Design Industry.
- Mentors have been working in Industry for 3+ years.
What will you learn?
Become a Pro UI UX Designer in 12 weeks
- What is design thinking process
- Difference between UI/UX Design
- Introduction to Project brief
- Understanding User research
- How to carry out interviews for user research
- Research Analysis
- How to analyse User statements
- Understanding goals and frustration
- Affinity Analysis
- How to create User Persona and Scenarios
- Understanding mental model and Cognitive load
- UX Laws
- User flow creation
- Navigation patterns
- Sitemap creation
- Card sorting
- Content strategy
- Introduction to Figma
- Understanding tools and features of Figma
- Designing mock screens in Figma
- Understanding wireframes & creating different types of wireframes
- Signifiers and Affordance
- Interaction design
- Grids and Layouts
- Introduction to Material Design
- High fidelity wireframes
- UI components
- Understanding Wireflow
- Prototyping in Figma
- Introduction to various triggers, actions and other prototyping functions
- Heuristic Evaluation
- Creating Prototype
- Understanding the ten heuristics
- Evaluating screens based on the ten Heuristics
- Wireframes refinement based on Heuristic Evaluation
- Understanding color psychology
- How to use colors in UI
- Understanding and creating moodboard
- Various plugins and resources for colors and typography
- Applying color and Typography to screens
- Visual Design
- Wireframes Refinement
- Examples of Good and bad UI
- Useful plugins to create User Interface
- How to perform Usability Testing
- Different methods of Usability Testing
- Maze Integration for Usability Testing
- Visual Refinement based on Usibility Testing
- Developer hand-off
- Portfolio Creation
- Various examples of Portfolio
- What to include in a UI UX Design Portfolio
- Understanding different Portfolio Platforms
- Creating Behance Portfolio
- Portfolio Review
- Portfolio Presentation
- How to create a perfect UI UX Designer Resume
- Tips and tricks on how to crack UI UX design interview
- Mock Interview