Want a call back for Course details?
Why join this course ?
Become a Pro
Get in-depth understanding of Design thinking process and become a pro UI UX Designer.
Work on Live Projects
Throughout the course you’ll work on live project, hands-on experience, to create a full fledged app.
Get to attend the course online, from anywhere in the world.
Get Session Videos
You will be given session videos after the session, which you can watch and refer anytime.
By the end of this course, you’ll have a project to showcase in your UI UX portfolio.
Get placement assistance after the course completion.
Understand a concept by interacting and experiencing it yourself.
Present your case study to a jury and get feedback and tips on improvements.
You will be working on a live individual project, which will be taken from real-life problems or projects allocated by NGOs and Start-ups.
Who is eligible?
- Students from any stream – Engineering, Arts or Commerce.
- Experienced professionals such as analysts, engineers, programmers, managers, artists, writers, entrepreneurs, and designers.
- Course taken by the best Mentors in the industry.
- Mentors have extensive experience working in Design Industry.
- Mentors have been working in Industry for 3+ years.
What will you learn?
Become a Pro UI UX Designer in 14 weeks
- What is UX and UI design
- Understanding the importance of UX design
- Introduction to Course Content
- Introduction to Problem briefs
- What is design thinking process
- Differences of UI and UX Design
- Figma Basics
- User research questionnaire
- Carrying out interviews for user research
- Research Analysis
- Affinity Mapping
- Understanding and creating User Personas
- Creating Empathy Maps
- Secondary research
- Mental Model in UX design
- Creating User journey maps
- User flows
- Understanding & creating navigation patterns
- Sitemap creation
- UX writing
- Affordances & Signifiers
- Interaction design
- UX Laws
- Understanding wireframes
- Grids structure & layout
- UX Laws
- Introduction to Material Design
- High-Fidelity Wireframes
- Creating Prototypes
- Creating UI designs in Figma
- Designing for Desktop
- Android v.s. IOS
- Understanding prototpe animations
- Understanding and conducting the Heuristic Evaluation
- Wireframes refinement based on Heuristic Evaluation
- Understanding color psychology
- How to use colors in UI
- Creating mood board
- Creating color palettes
- Choosing a Typeface
- Font Combinations
- Choosing buttons’ corner radius
- Converting wireframes to Visual designs
- Visual Design
- Examples of Good and bad UI
- Useful plugins to create User Interface
- Usability Testing
- Analysing Usability test results
- Developer hand-off in Figma
- Understanding different Portfolio Platforms
- Case study compilation
- Case study structure
- Medium Publication
- Resume creation
- Creating a linkedin profile
- Creating Behance Case study
- Various examples of Portfolio
- How to add more to UI UX design portfolio
- Portfolio Presentation
- Portfolio Review
- Tips and tricks on how to crack UI UX design interview
- Mock Interview
- Jury review
- Placement orientation
- Interview process for UX UI design roles
- Interview preparations
- Common UX roles
- Placement assistance